XDP Xtreme Diesel Performance Replacement Up-Pipes with Gaskets 01-16 GM 6.6L Duramax XD264 XDP XD264
Exhaust Manifold Up Pipe
Increase flow in your 2001-2016 GM 6.6L Duramax with the XDP Replacement Up-Pipes with Gaskets XD264. Built for performance and durability, XDP's up-pipes are constructed from 2 inch stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing, 1/2 inch thick flanges to eliminate warping, and heavy-duty bellows for a long service life.
The high flow design increases turbo spool-up, and throttle response while helping to lower exhaust gas temperatures. For use in non-EGR applications, each set comes complete with the necessary gaskets for installation, and is backed by XDP's 1-year warranty.
- Increased Performance
- 2 inch Mandrel-Bent Tubing
- Stainless Steel Construction
- 1/2 inchThick Flanges To Eliminate Warping
- 1-Year Warranty
Notes: This Up-Pipe does not have an EGR riser so it is not a direct replacement on 2004.5+ models unless it is an off-road application with an EGR race track kit.
Direct fit for 2001-2004 LB7 engines federal emissions (non-EGR).
Products manufactured by XDP carry a 1-Year warranty against defects in materials and craftsmanship. The Warranty is Limited to one (1) year from the date of sale and limited solely to the parts contained within the product's kit.
- XDP Xtreme Diesel Performance
- 2001-2004 GM 6.6L LB7 Duramax - Turbo Chargers & Components - Up Pipes
- 2004.5-2005 GM 6.6L LLY Duramax - Turbo Chargers & Components - Up Pipes
- 2006-2007 GM 6.6L LLY/LBZ Duramax - Turbo Chargers & Components - Up Pipes
- 2007.5-2010 GM 6.6L LMM Duramax - Turbo Chargers & Components - Up Pipes
- 2011-2016 GM 6.6L LML Duramax - Turbo Chargers & Components - Up Pipes
- Shop By Part - Turbo Chargers & Components - Up Pipes
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.
- W18.0000” x H6.0000” x L8.0000”
- Free ground shipping for all orders over $150 lower 48 states
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.