Banks Power BigHead Wastegate Actuator Kit Dodge 1999-2000 All 2001-2002 245hp Manual Transmission 24329
Turbocharger Wastegate Actuator
Note: Does not fit 04.5-07 Cummins 325/600 engine.
BigHead Wastegate Actuator Kit for use with Dodge 1999-2000 (All), 2001-2002 (245hp), Manual Transmission. Power Now! When turbo exhaust backpressure increases, the stock actuator prematurely blows off the seat, softening boost in the midrange and killing torque. With twice the diaphragm area and spring pressure of the stock wastegate, Banks BigHead Wastegate
Actuator keeps the valve seated longer and achieves a higher peak boost, sooner. At peak, BigHead opens the wastegate and holds its position, for precise boost control that gives you crisp acceleration and more mid-range pulling power. Note: Does not fit 04.5-07 Cummins 325/600 engine.
- Quick, Controlled Boost
- Produces massive torque right from idle
- Doubles stock's diaphragm area and spring pressure
- Keeps the valve seated longer achieving higher peak boost, sooner
- Crisp acceleration and more mid-range pulling power
- Fits Dodge 5.9L - 1999-00 All, 2001-02 245hp
- 1999-2002 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L Diesel
- 1999-2002 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L Diesel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H10.0000” x L12.0000”
- Free ground shipping for all orders over $150 lower 48 states
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.