Banks Power Six-Gun Diesel Tuner W/Switch 06-07 Chevy 6.6L LLY-LBZ 63867
Ignition Performance Module
Fits LLY/LBZ engine
50 State emissions legal
Optimum fuel tuning for awesome power, built-in safety and adjust-on-the-fly power, plus temperature limiting control. Tuning that doesn't kill the host vehicle. Many tuners reduce fuel delivery as exhaust gas temps rise. But they ignore the powertrain! Banks finds the limits of the engine and powertrain, then adds mission-critical ActiveSafety safeguards to Six-Gun so it won't exceed those limits. As a result, Six-Gun thrashes challengers, not your truck! Airflow upgrades recommended. Proof of a higher power. Calibrated for sport applications, Six-Gun is a performance junkie that adds +100 hp/+195 lb-ft. With its CleanTune Technology and change-on-the-fly power, Six-Gun rockets you from 0-60 mph 33 percent quicker and in 36 percent less distance than stock - without adding soot! All gains measured at the rear wheels, with recommended airflow improvements. Test Results. Turbo-diesel: 6.6L Duramax LBZ, 2006-2007. Test vehicle: 2006 Chevy Silverado 2500, 4WD, crew cab short bed, automatic transmission. Horsepower and torque measured at rear wheels. Upgradeable options include Banks iQ and airflow components to build a complete engineered power system. For best Six-Gun Tuner performance, Banks always recommends airflow improvements.
- Easy Install
- Loaded with Features
- Value Priced
- Destroys the competition, not your vehicle!
- ActiveSafety protects engine/powertrain
- Gain up to +100 hp/+195 lb-ft at rear wheels
- 0-60 mph 20 percent quicker!
- Six-Gun Diesel Tuner w/Switch
- Temperature limiting control w/opt Temp Limit Kit 63077
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-93 (PN 62836)
- Fits 2006-2007 Chevy/GMC 6.6L LLY/LBZ engine
Six-Gun Diesel Tuner with Switch for use with 2006-2007 Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L, LLY-LBZ
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H4.5000” x L13.0000”
- Free ground shipping for all orders over $150 lower 48 states
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.